When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You may modify your choice using the Cookie preferences link at the bottom of the screen.
Donations are managed through corporate and local donation committees. Local donation committees are established for Canada, USA, Mexico, Austria, Finland, and for other regions in which BRP has facilities.
Sponsorships are managed by each brand, according to their annual positioning strategies and corporate sponsorship requests are evaluated by the Corporate Donation Committee.
For donations, BRP focuses on three core funding areas: Education, Health, and Community development. Please read the Policy on brp.com to know more about specific objectives for each area.
For sponsorships, requests are evaluated based on each brand’s marketing strategies.
BRP does not provide funding for :
- Tours, expeditions, travel or accommodation for a group or an individual in a fundraising context.
- Organizations that may pose an ethical, cultural, safety or environmental risk, or other conflict with BRP’s mission, vision, priorities, core values or leadership attributes, or go against the advancement of the goals and objectives of the company;
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, nationality or sexual orientation, or other, as prohibited by law;
- Religious activities, initiatives or programs;
- Organizations associated with tobacco, the production or distribution of alcohol, the production, distribution or promotion of firearms, gambling, or any organization or initiatives that have a potential detrimental effect on health and welfare; and
- Political parties, organizations or politically related events.
All sponsorship requests are evaluated based on each product brand’s annual marketing priorities and the following elements will be considered:
- Theme and purpose of the program
- Amount and/or vehicles requested for use, displays or giveaways
- Media promotion opportunity
- Scope of the project (audiences, geographic area, impact on the community)
- Local dealer collaboration
You can submit a request at anytime. All projects are evaluated during Donations Committee meetings. Make sure to present your project at least 3 months before the start date and allow at least 8 weeks for a response.